Taming-us

Many say that  I'm a deceiver
Many say I lie a lot
Oh maybe that's because I lie on the ground when I walk
I can win you over without a plot
Or even manipulate you with a talk
My tongue is two sided
And I use it for a compass
I sense a scent when I pass
I've got a habit of invading other's habitats
My territory is everywhere 
Even if you run somewhere
Just know I'll be there
Sometimes I strike without being provoked
For me to devour, you have to be choked
I'm very silent when I move
Don't need feet to prove
That I'm faster than you can blink
Venom to your eye when you wink 
I know all your ways
I can't be lied to
I'm the one who causes people to lie...
Down in seconds
The second my spit makes contact,
Your physique may remain intact
But your vitals will rapidly drop
And you might die a slow death
As I make you weak
Now your breath 
Has reached its peak


Comments

Popular Posts