Life Is Unhappy
I could not believe it myself!
Life was weeping endlessly,
As happiness was wiped out
Of the face of the earth.
Tears like rivers flowing,
Following a false hope
That to find joy, one
Must lose a smile.
Because teeth are white
As light after dark,
Same reason why stars
Cannot shine without the night,
Implying that true happiness
Only exists after immense sadness.
I bared witness as life
Completely collapsed to its knees
And prayed for wants forgetting its needs
Pleading for this and that
Just to keep a smile intact.
Whereas existing infinitely was a desire,
Unlike no other, that can inspire
It to earn an everlasting reward
Of its own manifestation,
Because truly without its flaws,
It was a divine energy!
Designed to surpass time
And overwhelm weariness entirely
So, who was I to lay
My hand upon its shoulder?
How can I be its consoler?
Since then, I searched for,
Correspondence to my own curiosity,
That could match this monstrosity
Of a dilemma weighing me down
And turning my smile into a frown.
I concluded that happiness
Is an absolute abstract
That cannot be felt or seen
Unless the mind can recreate
A fraction of what may be perceived
Comments
Post a Comment
Please be honest and polite when you share your opinion on this blogsite. Thank you for your comment❤