RESTLESS MIND
My mind is not at ease
I don't easily believe these days
My mind has a mind of its own
Even though I stop thinking about things
It continues on it's own
Revisits things which I let go
Evaluating matters I thought didn't matter,
Can't trust anymore
Very skeptical, sensing every bullshit
That may have slipped pass...
While I was attending on what
Seemed to be worth my time
Can't believe every word I hear
Words are two sided now
The first side is the truth
And the second is a lie based on it
My only defense is attack
Using the same weapon against
My enemy that doesn't seem like one,
It's appearance is deceitful
That is my only way out
So I can get into the land
Which I was promised countless times
I don't easily believe these days
My mind has a mind of its own
Even though I stop thinking about things
It continues on it's own
Revisits things which I let go
Evaluating matters I thought didn't matter,
Can't trust anymore
Very skeptical, sensing every bullshit
That may have slipped pass...
While I was attending on what
Seemed to be worth my time
Can't believe every word I hear
Words are two sided now
The first side is the truth
And the second is a lie based on it
My only defense is attack
Using the same weapon against
My enemy that doesn't seem like one,
It's appearance is deceitful
That is my only way out
So I can get into the land
Which I was promised countless times
Comments
Post a Comment
Please be honest and polite when you share your opinion on this blogsite. Thank you for your comment❤