Your reaction surpasses applause
A personal admirer?
More like a true inspirer
You're a vessel containing
All this passion for poetry
That I posses within me
A drop from your divine nectar
Alters me into a book worm
which in turn transforms into a wonderful butterfly that never flick it's wings unless mother nature herself is on its side
Like a true son
It acquires her anatomy
Learns to be humble
But still has a wrath of a vicious beast
Cause if the heart still beats
Pulse will be the title of the song that this butterfly will breed or sing
When audible enough to raise such frequency
Of sounds that's in speech... that two souls can understand but no other human may comprehend
For it was for a pair
That life should begin with unity
Since supposedly indeed
It was a pear that those poor beings ate for life to be like this
For more clarity
I let words revive themselves to create meaning of appreciation to you who are reading this
So that I don't get carried away or get lost in translation when I speak...
Truly... I thank you for your time, human being
More like a true inspirer
You're a vessel containing
All this passion for poetry
That I posses within me
A drop from your divine nectar
Alters me into a book worm
which in turn transforms into a wonderful butterfly that never flick it's wings unless mother nature herself is on its side
Like a true son
It acquires her anatomy
Learns to be humble
But still has a wrath of a vicious beast
Cause if the heart still beats
Pulse will be the title of the song that this butterfly will breed or sing
When audible enough to raise such frequency
Of sounds that's in speech... that two souls can understand but no other human may comprehend
For it was for a pair
That life should begin with unity
Since supposedly indeed
It was a pear that those poor beings ate for life to be like this
For more clarity
I let words revive themselves to create meaning of appreciation to you who are reading this
So that I don't get carried away or get lost in translation when I speak...
Truly... I thank you for your time, human being
Comments
Post a Comment
Please be honest and polite when you share your opinion on this blogsite. Thank you for your comment❤