Whiter than thou
As a white man,
I teach my children to smile
I teach my children to smile
Awkwardly to every black man.
I implant my not so secrete ingredients,
Taught by my old grandparents.
"Smile and nod quickly so they don't waste your time or ask you for things".
As a white man,
I know I'm better than
All the black men,
As a white man,
I see them as human waste
Polluting our land
With their melanin
We won't ever amend,
They're lives lack meaning.
Taught by my old grandparents.
"Smile and nod quickly so they don't waste your time or ask you for things".
As a white man,
This is the idea in which I believe in,
That these people are not persons,
They only look like beings,
After our belongings,
This is the idea in which I believe in,
That these people are not persons,
They only look like beings,
After our belongings,
With nonsense of belonging.
As a white man,
I know I'm better than
All the black men,
I despise them!
I try to hide behind teeth
when I'm disgusted!
As a white man,
I also see them as tools
To be screwed and only paid
For their "services"...
So they could continue
Working without glitching.
I also see them as tools
To be screwed and only paid
For their "services"...
So they could continue
Working without glitching.
As a white man,
I know they're angry,
I've seen their fists clinching.
They're not only hungry
For food but, they're fools,
Starving for freedom
They'll never taste.
I know they're angry,
I've seen their fists clinching.
They're not only hungry
For food but, they're fools,
Starving for freedom
They'll never taste.
As a white man,
I see them as human waste
Polluting our land
With their melanin
We won't ever amend,
They're lives lack meaning.
Comments
Post a Comment
Please be honest and polite when you share your opinion on this blogsite. Thank you for your comment❤